VISA SERVICES FOR RORAL THAI EMBASSY IN PAKISTAN:
Applicants or their representative from Lahore, Islamabad, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Karachi & Multan can submit their Thailand visa applications at nearest Matchless’s Visa Drop Box for processing at the Royal Thai Embassy, Islamabad.
Following are the types of visa applications being dealt by Matchless’s Visa Drop Box:
- Tourist Visa (Single Entry or Multiple Entry)
- Non-Immigrant Visa (Business, Conferences, Exhibitions etc) Single Entry
- Non-Immigrant Visa (Business, Conferences, Exhibitions etc) Multiple Entry (One Year)
- Transit Visa (Single Entry or Double Entry)
VISA APPLYING PROCESS:
Applications can be submitted without any appointment at Matchless’s Visa Drop Box offices
personally by the applicants or through any representatives. It is strongly recommended to
provide all documents as required by the Royal Thai Embassy, Islamabad. Applicants / representatives have to bring
two set of visa application form duly signed by the applicant along with applicant’s original:
- Previous and Current Passport with atleast 6 months validity
- Personal National Tax Number (NTN)
- Reference letter on Company's Letter from present employer bearing your job position, duration of service and
salary / income, your latest Certificate of Membership of Chamber of Commerce, Certificate of National Tax Number (NTN)
and proof of company’s financial transactions over the past 6 months.
- A photocopy of national ID card.
- Two photocopies of passport (first four pages).
- Two fresh passport-sized coloured photographs (3.5 x 4.5 cm).
- A confirmed round trip ticket (stapled to the last page of the passport)
- Personal bank statement for the last 1 year and must have an amount not less than PKR 100,000/-
- Bank account maintenance certificate.
- A confirmed Hotel reservation.
- In case of spouse provide Marriage Registration Certificate (MRC)
- In case of family provide Family Registration Certificate (FRC)
- More documents are required according to the purpose of travel. For more details, please see the required documents checklist on the right manu under Forms and documents checklist tag
- Embassy fee for Tourist Single Entry is PKR.5000/- For other visa fee please visit the link http://www.thaiembassy.org/islamabad/en/services/69657-Consular-Fees.html
- Matchless’s service charges (PKR.3000) in cash
The Royal Thai Embassy takes 05 working days to process the visa applications. This time could vary depending on the procedures at the Embassy.
Applicants are advised to submit their applications at Matchless's Office well in advance
of the date of his/her departure to Thailand in order to prevent last minute rush.
AFTER ISSUANCE OF THE VISA:
A foreigner, who intends to visit Thailand, must be in possession of minimum US$700 or equivalent
amount in any other hard currencies at the time of entry. In case the passenger fails to prove his/her
income status, he/she may be rejected and repatriated by the Thai Immigration.
MATCHLESS VISA DROP BOX OFFICES:
||Asia House, 7 Egerton Road Lahore Ph: + 92 42 111 111 247 Ex.19
||Office No. 16, First Floor Alay Plaza, Fazl e Haq Road, Blue Area
Islamabad Ph: +92 51 2342307
||CL 5/6 Ist Floor Block-1, Shafi Court Merewether Road, Civil Lines
Karachi Ph: +92 21 3564225-26-27-28
||Shop No. 49-50, Business City Plaza, Bosan Road, Multan Ph:+92 61 6224607-08
||36 Regency Arcade, The Mall, Faisalabad Ph:+92 41 2408244, 2408288
||Sialkot Chamber of Commerce & Industry Building D.C Road Sialkot Ph:+92 52 4266512-4
Note: Royal Thai Embassy, Islamabad reserves the right to ask for additional documents.
Failure to submit all required documentation may result in the refusal of application or processing delays.
Disclaimer: Although the information on this page has been prepared with utmost care, we (Matchless Tours & Travels) cannot accept any responsibility for inaccuracies contained herein.